For Immediate Release
June 18, 2019
Governor Chris Sununu Signs 19 Bills Into Law
Concord, NH - Please see below for a list of 19 bills that Governor Chris Sununu signed into law today:
- HB 113, relative to qualifications for and exceptions from licensure for mental health practice.
- HB 119, relative to training requirements for electrologists.
- HB 128, establishing a committee to study veterans property tax credits and exemptions.
- HB 137, establishing a commission to examine the effects of wake boats in the state of New Hampshire.
- HB 138, relative to rules pertaining to marine species managed under the Magnusson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act.
- HB 228, extending the commission to study the current statutes related to management of non-tidal public waterways and the construction or placement of structures within them and relative to the New Hampshire rivers management and protection program.
- HB 244, repealing the moorings appeals board.
- HB 283, relative to the age rabbits can be transferred.
- HB 312, establishing a committee to study tiny houses.
- HB 353, establishing a committee to study whether non-attorney legal professionals could be licensed to engage in the limited practice of law in the family division of the circuit court while under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
- SB 21, relative to notice to cut timber.
- SB 33, relative to the therapeutic use of cannabis.
- SB 78, relative to public utility customer data.
- SB 112, establishing a committee to study procedures governing the hiring and payment of bail bondsmen and bail commissioners.
- SB 132, naming a lake in Meredith as Lake Wicwas.
- SB 183, relative to salaries of certain circuit court judges.
- SB 188, relative to shore lights.
- SB 211, relative to reporting requirements for state agencies owning real property.
- SB 219, relative to the disposal of highway or turnpike funded real estate.