Governor Chris Sununu Issues State of Emergency Extension, 4 New Emergency Orders
Concord, NH – Today, Governor Chris Sununu issued Executive Order 2020-08, extending the State of Emergency declared in Executive Order 2020-04 for an additional period of 21 days.
Governor Sununu also issued Exhibit D to Emergency Order #29, along with Emergency Orders 34-36 as part of the state's efforts to respond to COVID-19.
- Executive Order 2020-08: Second Extension of State of Emergency Declared in Executive Order 2020-04
- Exhibit D to Emergency Order #29
- Emergency Order #34: Further temporary requirements regarding health insurer coverage of health care services related to the coronavirus
- Emergency Order #35: An order temporarily waiving the 28-day separation period before a retired public employee can return to work on a part-time basis
- Emergency Order #36: Ensuring Worker's Compensation coverage of New Hampshire first responders exposed to COVID-19