Governor Chris Sununu Issues Emergency Orders 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15
For Immediate Release
March 23, 2020
Concord, NH – Today, Governor Chris Sununu issued Emergency Orders 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15, as part of the state's efforts to respond to COVID-19.
- Emergency Order #11: Temporary authority to perform secure remote online notarization.
- Emergency Order #12: Temporary modification of public access to meetings under RSA 91-A.
- Emergency Order #13: Temporary allowance for New Hampshire pharmacists and pharmacies to compound and sell hand sanitizer over the counter ("OTC") and to allow pharmacy technicians to perform non-dispensing tasks remotely.
- Emergency Order #14: Temporary authorization for out-of-state pharmacies to act as a licensed mail-order facility within the State of New Hampshire.
- Emergency Order #15: Temporary authorization for out of state medical providers to provide medically necessary services and provide services through telehealth.