Governor Chris Sununu Forms COVID-19 Equity Response Team
Concord, NH – Today, Governor Chris Sununu established the Governor’s COVID-19 Equity Response Team to develop a recommended strategy and plan to address the disproportionate impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The team, comprised of thought leaders in racial/ethnic disparities and health equity, will present recommendations within 30 days.
“Ensuring equity in our response to COVID-19 is a priority for the state,” said Governor Chris Sununu. “I would like to thank the members of the COVID-19 Equity Response Team for taking on this important charge and I look forward to their recommendations.”
The COVID-19 Equity Response Team members are as follows:
- Chair: Trinidad Tellez, MD, Director, Office of Health Equity, DHHS
- Bobbie Bagley, MS, MPH, RN, CPH, Director, Division of Public Health & Community Services, Nashua
- Kirsten Durzy, MPH, Equity Council lead, public health evaluation and narrative/storytelling expert, Division of Public Health Services, DHHS
- Rogers Johnson, President, Seacoast NAACP, Chair of Governors Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion
- Dottie Morris, PhD, Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion, Keene State College
Advisory team members representing needed additional voices/perspectives, constituencies, academic disciplines, and areas of specific expertise will be engaged as needed.