Commission on Law Enforcement Accountability, Community, and Transparency Membership Announced
Concord, NH – Today, Governor Chris Sununu announced the members of the Commission on Law Enforcement Accountability, Community, and Transparency ahead of today’s first meeting at 1:00 PM.
- Attorney General Gordon MacDonald, Chair
- Robert Quinn, Commissioner of the Department of Safety
- Ahni Malachi, Executive Director, New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights
- John Scippa, Director, Police Standards and Training Council
- Rogers Johnson, Chair of the Governor’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion
- James McKim, President of the Manchester NH NAACP
- Sawako Gardner, Justice of the New Hampshire Circuit Court
- Mark Morrison, New Hampshire Police Association
- Charlie Dennis, President, New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police
- Ken Norton, Executive Director, National Alliance on Mental Illness – New Hampshire
- Devon Chaffee, Executive Director, ACLU New Hampshire
- Julian Jefferson, Attorney, New Hampshire Public Defender
- Eddie Edwards, Public Member
- Ronelle Tshiela, Public Member
Members of the public may attend this teleconference using the dial in information below:
- Call-in: 1-800-356-8278 or 1-857-444-0744
- Enter one of the following 6 digit conference codes:
- When prompted, clearly state your first and last name as well as if you are a member of the public or which organization/agency you represent.
Any member of the public having difficulty accessing the telephonic public meeting should contact the Department of Justice at (603) 271-1202.
Please note that this meeting will be audio recorded. The recordings will be available following the conclusion of the meeting at: https://www.governor.nh.gov/accountability.
Pursuant to the State of Emergency declared by the Governor as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the requirement that a quorum of a public body be physically is waived. Therefore, in accordance with Emergency Order #12, Section 3, Commission members will be participating in the meeting remotely via teleconference.