The Governor's Judicial Selection Commission, established by Executive Order 2017-01, hereby posts notice of New Hampshire Circuit vacancies for 2017. All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applications may also be requested by contacting Commission Chair Chuck Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-224-1988 or by contacting John Formella at email@example.com. Any questions should be directed to the Commission Chair Chuck Douglas.
Candidates who previously submitted an application may reapply now, but must resubmit a full application with all materials.
The deadline for applications submissions is March 13th 2017.
The Commission also hereby posts notice of a July 2017 vacancy on the New Hampshire Supreme Court. All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply using the same procedures noted above. The application deadline for the Supreme Court vacancy is 5:00 p. m. on April 5, 2017.
The Commission hereby posts notice of an April 2018 vacancy of the New Hampshire Supreme Court. All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply using the same procedures noted above. The application deadline for the Supreme Court vacancy is 5:00 p. m. on January 8, 2018.
Notice of 2018 Judicial vacancies on The Circuit Court
- The Judicial Selection Commission hereby posts notice of at least three New Hampshire Circuit Court vacancies for 2018.
- All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply (particularly those with marital and criminal law experience).
- The Application may be downloaded from the websites of the Governor or the NH Bar Association. Applications may also be requested by calling 603-224-1988. Please be sure to use the 2017 version of the Application.
- Each candidate must submit a paper application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via mail to Chuck Douglas, Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C., 14 South Street, Concord, NH 03301 as well as an e-mail copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, May 14, 2018.
- Candidates who previously submitted an Application in 2017 and wish to reapply now, may do so by email to the Judicial Selection Commission Chair at email@example.com to confirm your intent to be considered but to rely on your prior Application. A re-applicant must also submit an updated affirmation regarding professional conduct and an updated consent and release, which are Exhibits A & B & C to the 2017 Application. Please print Exhibits A & B & C and complete and scan in as a PDF document and attach the updated Exhibits A & B & C to an email. All submissions are due by the Application deadline of 5 p.m. on Monday, May 14, 2018.
- Please direct questions to Attorney Chuck Douglas at 224-1988.
Chuck Douglas – Chair
Jack Sanders – Vice Chair
Sheriff Scott Hilliard., Merrimack County sheriff
Donna Sytek, Former Speaker of the House
Susan Dupree, Of Counsel, Bernstein Shur
Lynn Parker, Executive Director, New Hampshire Legal Assistance
Mike Scala, Executive Director, Coos Economic Development Corp.
Jack Tulley, Nashua Business Owner
Matt Kfoury, President and CEO of Central Paper Products