The Governor's Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion was established by Executive Order 2017-09 on December 14th, 2017. The Council is charged with working cooperatively with the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights, the Civil Rights Unit of the New Hampshire Department of Justice, and any other relevant State entities to:
- Review and analyze New Hampshire laws, regulations, and agency policies and procedures, and recommend changes or amendments, where necessary, to further combat discrimination and advance the ends of diversity and inclusion;
- Identify and recommend ways in which the State can support local and community efforts, through educational programs or otherwise, to combat discrimination and advance diversity and inclusion;
- Identify and recommend ways in which the State can partner with non-governmental organizations to combat discrimination and advance diversity and inclusion; and
- Identify and recommend revisions to RSA 354-A and the scope of the duties of the Commission for Human Rights to combat discrimination and advance diversity and inclusion.
All meetings of the Council are public, and all members of the public are invited to attend. If you are interested in participating in the Council's work or have any questions, please contact Rogers Johnson, Council Chair, at email@example.com.
Next Meeting: A general meeting of the Governor's Council on Diversity and Inclusion has been scheduled for Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 5:30 PM in the Executive Council Chambers, second floor, State House, Concord NH.
- April 10, 2019 ; 6:00-8:00 P.M.
- Hampton, NH
- December 2018
- October 29, 2018
- Listening Session - Claremont
- October 23, 2018
- Listening Session - Keene
- October 11, 2018
- Listening Session - Lancaster
- September 17, 2018
- Listening Session - Laconia
- June 7, 2018
- February 22, 2018
- October 15, 2019
- Listening Session - Lebanon