Notice Of Judicial Vacancies
- The Judicial Selection Commission, established by Governor Margaret Wood Hassan by Executive Order 2013-06 dated April 23, 2013, hereby posts notice of judicial vacancies in both the New Hampshire Circuit Court and the New Hampshire Superior Court for 2014. There is one vacancy in the Circuit Court and the new judge will be assigned primarily to Circuit Courts in Grafton County. There are two vacancies in the Superior Court.
- Please submit your application to be considered for appointment to the Circuit Court and/or Superior Court bench at this time. Please identify whether you are applying for the Circuit Court, Superior Court or both on your application materials. All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The Application may be downloaded from the bottom of this page or the NH Bar Association website. Applications may also be requested by calling 603-271-7677. Please be sure to use the most recent version of the application which was last revised in 2014.
- Completed applications must be received no later than 5 pm on Monday, April 21, 2014. Each candidate must submit the application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via e-mail only to email@example.com.
- Candidates who previously applied for a judicial vacancy, submitted an application during the Summer of 2013 and wish to reapply now, may do so without resubmitting a full application. All re-applicants must email the Judicial Selection Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your intent to reapply and stand on your prior application. Re-applicants must also submit an updated affirmation regarding professional conduct and an updated consent, release and affirmation of accuracy, which are known as Exhibits A & B to the application. Please print Exhibit A & B, complete, scan in as a PDF document and attach to that email an updated Exhibit A & B. All submissions are due by 5 pm on Monday April 21, 2014.
- Please direct questions to Co-chairs Emily Gray Rice (603-665-8824) or Jim Rosenberg (603-225-7262).
Application for Judicial Candidates